Just curious, what are the lengths that you would be willing to go through in order to get your Blackberry Tour right now? I guess this only applies to us bamboozled Sprint customers on* backorder* (angry face @ Sprint)...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 06:05 PM
    nothing...too many bugs have you read all these threads in the tour section LOL
    07-15-09 06:08 PM
    nothing...too many bugs have you read all these threads in the tour section LOL

I hope this isn't a serious answer.. as this forum is far less cluttered with problems then most other big launch phones out there..

look at the pre problems look at the iphone support forum.. look at the storm launch...

this actually is going extremely smooth considering how many phones were sold..
    07-15-09 06:28 PM
    Random question that doesn't even fit on this post...can anybody tell me why it's 7:43 ET here in NC, but my posts say it's like 11:00 or something. What's the deal with that?
    07-15-09 06:44 PM
    Oddly enough, this is the first time I've been happy with a phone right out of the box. Then again, just had the Storm.

Back On Topic: I gotz my phone bitches!!! WooT!
    07-15-09 06:45 PM
    Random question that doesn't even fit on this post...can anybody tell me why it's 7:43 ET here in NC, but my posts say it's like 11:00 or something. What's the deal with that?
    Change the settings in your profile.
    07-15-09 06:45 PM
    Pick it up off my desk?

No, I actually lost sleep over this dang thing. Saturday night I was like a kid before Christmas. It was quite sad.
    07-15-09 06:46 PM
    Change the settings in your profile.
    ahhh...thanks sebastian. common sense should have told me that.
    07-15-09 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD