I just got the new Bold and it's great, and I know that I won't be going back to my old phone. It was a great phone while it lasted but it started acting temperamental towards the end, sometimes the speakerphone wouldn't work properly, the sound wouldn't work, etc.

My question is, what should I do with my phone knowing that it's not 100% perfect, although nearly every other thing works except for the speaker phone and sound issues.
    10-31-11 09:28 PM
    I just got the new Bold and it's great, and I know that I won't be going back to my old phone. It was a great phone while it lasted but it started acting temperamental towards the end, sometimes the speakerphone wouldn't work properly, the sound wouldn't work, etc.

My question is, what should I do with my phone knowing that it's not 100% perfect, although nearly every other thing works except for the speaker phone and sound issues.
    I too had a Tour and upgraded to the new Bold. My Tour was still working great, so I'm keeping it as a backup phone. I'm not sure about Verizon, but Sprint has a buyback program. I think I could have got $30 for the Tour. If you don't plan on using it anymore, I'd check into that. I think RIM has a similar program but I'm not sure.
    11-03-11 05:50 AM
    I would keep it as a backup. I made the terrible mistake of getting rid of my 8330 when I got my 9630.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 10:53 AM
    Give it to a kid to play with.
    11-06-11 08:00 PM
    Give it to a kid to play with.
    I agree.

Start them young...muuuahahaha

*cough* ahem....sorry.
    11-07-11 10:31 AM
    Hey, send it to me. I don't use speakerphone!
    11-07-11 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD