I had to customize my settings again since my upgrade to .419 and I can not for the life of me figure this out.

I was to be notified of emails when my phone is in the holster with a gong notifier and 2 vibrations. I thought I had it set up the right way, but now it keeps vibrating over and over in the holster. How can I get this to just vibrate twice or even once and then not vibrate any more?

I do have BerryBuzz if this helps, but I thought this setting was changed in the profiles.
    01-12-10 02:33 PM
    I would think the berrybuzz setting is making it continue to vibrate
    01-12-10 02:48 PM
    I would think the berrybuzz setting is making it continue to vibrate
    That was it. I had the reminder alert for my emails set to every 10 seconds. I wish all of your settings transferred over when you upgrade. What a pain to reset everything.

Thanks and nice bling
    01-12-10 02:56 PM
    I had to customize my settings again since my upgrade to .419 and I can not for the life of me figure this out.

I was to be notified of emails when my phone is in the holster with a gong notifier and 2 vibrations. I thought I had it set up the right way, but now it keeps vibrating over and over in the holster. How can I get this to just vibrate twice or even once and then not vibrate any more?

I do have BerryBuzz if this helps, but I thought this setting was changed in the profiles.
    It does sound like Berrybuzz is taken over but if you want to know for sure you can stop berrybuzz and go to Profiles and set ringtones...Go to your email acct and set up the ringtone you wanr first and volumn, then go to custom under vibration and set the number of vibrations as well as ring in holstar, that should give you what you want.
    01-12-10 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD