if I were to be unsatisfied with my tour and trade it in multiple times what's verizons replacement device. I got my tour through replacing my storm a dozen times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 12:53 PM
    The storm is the replacement for the tour I thought....maybe they would give you a droid?
    11-12-09 01:11 PM
    I'm hoping to get a storm2 cuz the tour in my opinion is not good at all. I need that big screen back you know? Haha

11-12-09 01:23 PM
    maybe an iphone? haha
    11-12-09 01:28 PM
    sounds like you are trying to scam your way into a storm2.
    11-12-09 01:56 PM
    You would get a brand new Tour. As part of the warranty the carrier is only going to replace the phone you purhased. If you want something else you can buy it first.
    11-12-09 03:27 PM
    well i got my third tour in the mail today and it is a refurbished one! i want a new one!!!!
    11-12-09 03:31 PM
    Is that the only option? Do they not send you a new phone?

My bluetooth quit working.... has anyone had that problem?
    11-12-09 03:47 PM
    I love my tour no offense.. however the droid intrigues me
    11-12-09 03:51 PM
    Per the multi-exchange program with verizon, you will not be eligible to change into another device until your contract is up. You are only allowed one multi-exchange per 2yr contract.
    11-12-09 03:53 PM
    I just went through the multi-exchange process with verizon(legitimately). I think I'm cursed when it comes to blackberry, just kept getting ones that failed due to manufacturer defects. The options right now are Curve, Storm(1), Ozone, and Touch Pro2.
    11-12-09 04:00 PM
    I just went through the multi-exchange process with verizon(legitimately). I think I'm cursed when it comes to blackberry, just kept getting ones that failed due to manufacturer defects. The options right now are Curve, Storm(1), Ozone, and Touch Pro2.
    Why don't they let you switch to the S2 and pay the difference compared to the S1? Seems like it'd be easier since you've already had multiple failures.
    11-12-09 05:02 PM
    Why don't they let you switch to the S2 and pay the difference compared to the S1? Seems like it'd be easier since you've already had multiple failures.
    They won't let you. Has to be like price (retail) or less. Tried that route they want to give me an S1 or curve, and not give me $ for the difference and will not let me upgrade in price and pay the difference!
    So...... I'm going to keep taking them back until I get a properly working phone.
    11-12-09 05:34 PM
    They're not going to offer it again.

11-12-09 05:35 PM
    They won't let you. Has to be like price (retail) or less. Tried that route they want to give me an S1 or curve, and not give me $ for the difference and will not let me upgrade in price and pay the difference!
    So...... I'm going to keep taking them back until I get a properly working phone.
    Maybe you should call the company who makes the phone, see if they can help you. Since VZW's warranty process is not working for you.
    11-12-09 05:37 PM
    That's pretty wacko by VZ... Doesn't make sense, the $ value still ends up being the same because you're paying the difference anyways...
    11-12-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD