I am trying to gauge, what is actually good about the Tour. I see so many post about the cappy trackball and sloppy battery door, but despite the obvious hardware defects with this first release. What do you like about the Tour? I must admit this is my second Tour because the first one had a defective trackball. To answer all the other post about the trackball, if your trackball has any lag or does not operate smoothly. It is defective and you should return the Phone immedately. I did and the Tour I have now operates flawlessly, however this one has the sloppy battery door, but I can live with that. Here is what I like, the media player is awesome, I use it all day at work. The accessories it came with are great, not often do you get so many accessories with phones. I like the keypad because it feels sturdy and the perfect size. The BES Email is the best in the market, I use it for my work Email and calendar. I can't think of any mobile Email that can compete with BES Email. I have had them all! Overall, I have my share of complaits which I have posted in the other Tour hatin' post, but I am happy with my BB Tour because I love BlackBerry. So take a second and give the Tour credit where credits due. Please No Complaints in this post. After all, You Paid For It!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by steezy2009; 07-30-09 at 11:30 PM.
    07-30-09 11:28 PM
    Hmm.

Likes: The keyboard (feels great, easy to type on). The speed (compared to an 8330). The screen is gorgeous. The camera is better than my last Kodak superzoom--doesn't zoom as far, but the clarity and color balance are better. The multi-tasking (like my 8330 on steroids). The media player (videos look good, and the sound is as good as my iTouch). The new clock/stopwatch/timer works great and the analog clock face looks very cool. The unlocked and fully functional GPS. The email. PIN messaging. Security. Encryption.

Oh, and it is a great looking device, rich-looking, tasteful, excellent design.

Dislikes? The battery door is loose. The browser STILL needs improvement. The shift keys are too small, but I'm getting used to them. Boot up time--gawd, it takes a looooonnnnng time.
    Last edited by Arninetyes; 07-30-09 at 11:54 PM.
    07-30-09 11:51 PM
    Oh noes, yet another love-my-tour thread...

07-30-09 11:51 PM
    VERY happy with the memory
    07-30-09 11:52 PM
    They keyboard lol it makes that much difference even though I loved my tour

07-30-09 11:54 PM
    What I love about the Tour is that it's for real.
    07-31-09 12:16 AM
    Coming from a Palm Product i always viewed blackberries as unappealing

Most of their products lacked a wow factor

When i first saw pics of the Niagara online i knew it would be a tough choice between a Pre and a Tour

I love how this thing fits in my hand

Form Factor is great

Also i love the keyboard and i love how sexy it looks

Me and my wife went to a restaurant and our waitor saw my phone and asked me how did i like it

Suffice it to say i never got comments about my Centro

I must admit though i hate the OS freezes up and i hate the Slooooooooooooooooooooww browsers all of them Default, Bolt, Opera Mini

Other than that i'm a happy camper

Also i'm on my second Tour as well (trackball)
    Last edited by cornbread16; 08-11-09 at 10:49 AM.
    08-11-09 10:46 AM
    Everything.

At least till the storm 2 comes out. Then the tour is nothing more than a hand me down.

08-11-09 11:28 AM
    I love everything there is about my Tour! I don't think there is a single thing I dont like about the Tour!
    08-11-09 11:30 AM
    Everything.

At least till the storm 2 comes out. Then the tour is nothing more than a hand me down.

not at all. a lot of us, including myself came from the storm and will never go back to the storm again let a lone a touch screen ever again. The Tour is gonna be top of the line for a logn while yet
    08-11-09 11:32 AM
    I love everything about my tour! and now I have BerryBuzz so I love it even more.
    08-11-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD