My first Blackberry was the Pearl 8130. Next came the Curve 8330. Now I'm ditching it for the Tour 9630. My Pearl will now be the abandoned step-child that no one ever speaks of, and my Curve will most likely serve as my "backup". What are you planning to do with yours once it's replaced?
    07-15-09 06:47 PM
    My first Blackberry was the Pearl 8130. Next came the Curve 8330. Now I'm ditching it for the Tour 9630. My Pearl will now be the abandoned step-child that no one ever speaks of, and my Curve will most likely serve as my "backup". What are you planning to do with yours once it's replaced?
    Put my Pearl 8130 on Craigslist even before I get the Tour (should be tomorrow or Friday) and sold it within 1 hour.

(BTW, my 8130 was my first BB and I still think that for what it cost me [$0], it is an awesome phone.)
    07-15-09 06:48 PM
    eBay or craigslist are always good ways to get rid of old phones for a few extra bucks.
    07-15-09 06:49 PM
    Tie it to a rock a drop it in the closest ocean. Its a Pearl.
    07-15-09 06:50 PM
    I strongly disagree. It's an awesome phone, excellent build quality, very good sound, strong speakerphone, decent camera, etc.
    07-15-09 06:51 PM
    Mine have a special place at my desk.

They go in this drawer:
    07-15-09 06:51 PM
    I strongly disagree. It's an awesome phone, excellent build quality, very good sound, strong speakerphone, decent camera, etc.
    Then you never had it for Verizon... I will take your strongly disagree and raise you one right back. Man, I hated that phone.
    07-15-09 06:52 PM
    hahaha...that sounds more like it. and it gives me an excuse to go to the beach for vacay! yeah, the pearl was definitely a lot less thought of once i got the curve. i don't think i could ever do my curve like that (until i get the tour at least). but i kinda feel bad for Pearlie...NOT (in a weird Borat type of "NOT").
    07-15-09 07:06 PM
    Mine have a special place at my desk.

They go in this drawer:
    that's funny. i like how that one is labeled ("old one"). Is that a condom beside it??? lol
    07-15-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD