So this morning my alarm was going off like it does every weekday morning at 5:30 am. When I picked it up to snooze it (NOT easy to do with a trackball when you aren't totally awake, btw..), the little alarm window showed the alarm time as 8:32 - I nearly had a heart attack! Quickly figured out that it really was 5:30 (and then didn't need the snooze because I was wide awake).. Any idea why this happened?

And also, a couple of weeks ago it just didn't go off one morning. Someone else on here posted that they and several friends had the same thing happen that morning. Am I the only one with alarm issues?
    04-26-10 08:54 PM
    i was having the same problem.. what time zone is your bb setup for? im eastern standard and my pc was somehow in pacific time... everytime i hooked my pc up to my phone my bb synced to pacific... maybe check your timezone setting on your pc and bb and see what your are set at..
    04-26-10 09:38 PM
    i was having the same problem.. what time zone is your bb setup for? im eastern standard and my pc was somehow in pacific time... everytime i hooked my pc up to my phone my bb synced to pacific... maybe check your timezone setting on your pc and bb and see what your are set at..
    this is a feature that you can disable in DM(in the sync section)
    04-26-10 09:45 PM
    That is interesting - I will have to check that out. I know the bb is set to eastern. It was just so weird because the clock itself said the right time; it was just the little alarm window that came up with the wrong time. Go figure.. But I will check my dm settings, good idea! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 10:12 PM
    I had a few mornings where my alarm clock didn't go off, luckily I normally wake up a few minutes before..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD