What are the chances that this week verizon will get their act together and those of us with corp discounts will be able to pre order??? Anyone like to comment? speculate? ventilate???
    07-05-09 12:12 AM
    just go get it the 12th, its a sunday! woohooo!
    07-05-09 12:37 AM
    I'm sure if you complain to VZW and threaten to terminate your contract (and if you have the power, your companies contract) Im sure they will negotiate something
    07-05-09 12:48 AM
    loook can I be honest...

everyone is so worried about getting this phone right on time..

truth is if you order it right on the 12th you will have it that week... more then likely

and to top that off if you can't get it in a store within a couple weeks you will be able to get it in store...

this phone just isn't going to be the storm/iphone/pre sales like everyone on this board is thinking..
    07-05-09 01:27 AM
    Seems I've hit a nerve with some. I only posted thinking maybe some vzw employee would have insight.
    I'm totally not twittered over the whole thing. Just curious. One way or another in July I'll have a tour. END OF STORY>
    07-05-09 09:30 AM
    Dear D*,

Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless through our website.

D*, I received your email stating that you received an offer via email regarding upgrading to the Blackberry Tour. I understand, however, that you saw a message in your online account advising you that the phone is not available for an upgrade at this time. My name is T* and I am happy to address this issue.

The reason you are not able to pre-order the Blackberry Tour is because you have promotional discounts. These include an xx% Access discount and a xx% Feature discount. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. You will be able to order that phone when it is released on July 12th.

<snip>

D*, we appreciate your business and thank you for using Verizon Wireless products and services.

Sincerely,

T*

Verizon Wireless
    E-Services and Support

from the other corp discount thread. guess all us corp discounters will have to wait til the 12th.
    07-05-09 12:01 PM
    yep believe me I get it.
    07-05-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD