I found a $5 ebay hard shell case for my Tour. I absolutely love it. I also have the white OEM BlackBerry Tour Silicon Skin, the black VZW Silicon case, and my friend gave me one of his Bold holsters, that works great with the Tour in a case, since the Bold is slightly bigger than the Tour.

Post pics if you've got them.

I should probably slow down on the accessories for my Tour.
    08-11-09 12:39 AM
    I just got the leather slip holster off eBay. Its the one that has no clip, made to put in your pocket. I love it so far, other than the fact that it is a little tight

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 12:53 AM
    I wish they would make a leather pouch like the 83xx series had. I loved that thing.
    08-11-09 02:23 AM
    I use the stock pouch. Work good for me as I usually wear a holster and I didn't like the verizon holster.

08-11-09 02:28 AM
    I found a $5 ebay hard shell case for my Tour. I absolutely love it. I also have the white OEM BlackBerry Tour Silicon Skin, the black VZW Silicon case, and my friend gave me one of his Bold holsters, that works great with the Tour in a case, since the Bold is slightly bigger than the Tour.
    How would you compare the OEM BB skin and the VZW skin, color aside?
    08-11-09 04:54 AM
    Hey OP, who makes that hard shell case that you got off of eBay? I think that looks pretty good around the Tour. Currently I have a OEM dark red silicone skin and PhabtonSkinz total body kit on my Tour.

08-11-09 07:31 AM
    I need to get a phantom skins full body cover for my tour. I'm sick of using the OEM skin. It doesn't fit that well over the phone.

08-11-09 07:39 AM
    I'm like BBslim. I have a black OEM silicone case and just installed my phantom skinz full body kit.
    08-11-09 07:44 AM
    Well my the link I posted won't work but the seller on ebay is dcmugen88, it is the same hard gel case the OP is talking about.
    Last edited by ecain78; 08-11-09 at 07:53 AM.
    08-11-09 07:50 AM
    I also got that clear hard shell for my tour, had it on 3 days left some marks on the chrome trim and battery door. This was my first hard shell and my last, although i may try the incipio ultra light feather case next, does anyone else have this case on their tour yet?
    08-11-09 07:57 AM
    I have the OEM Blackberry skin in black. It does the job but I'm considering Incipio Silo-whatever it is called for better protection when it becomes available.
    08-11-09 08:21 AM
    I use the Blackberry Skin Case AND the Holster it came with, can never be too safe.....lol
    08-11-09 08:33 AM
    I wish they would make a leather pouch like the 83xx series had. I loved that thing.
    That's what I just got off eBay, its a little tight but it works great!

08-11-09 08:50 AM
    Sena ultra slim leather pouch. What can I say it's ultra slim. Pricy but beautifull quality. Has standy magnet and a smooth felt inner finish.

I like it!
    SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY TOUR SERIES ULTRA SLIM POUCH
    08-11-09 08:51 AM
    That's what I just got off eBay, its a little tight but it works great!

This is the one I got: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280380782805

08-11-09 09:07 AM
    I have the same gel skin you have except in black
    08-11-09 09:11 AM
    OEM Leather Holster for work.

1 of 2 silicone skins. The OEM Blackberry Skin and the thicker one that covers the top of the phone more that is available at the Verizon Stores. (both Black)

Today I will be receiving my SPE Hard Plastic click case/snap case (whatever they are calling it) also in black. This will most likely take the place of he silicone cases as they were meant to be temporary. Also will probably go pick up an OEM Blackberry Bold leather case so it fits in there with the hard pastic case.

My girlfriend also picked me up a Golla bag for hiking and longboarding etc. When she mentioed it, I had only seen a couple and they looked like they were for kids and/or girls due to the designs so I wasn't exactly excited but the one she got me is a pretty plain khaki color and the extra pouches are great when longboarding down the shore. Everything fits in there phone, money, debut card, ID, bluetooth or earbuds etc.
    Guess it was time to retire the Vision Street Wear belt wallet I got in 1986 anyway (pretty much the same thing as a golla). I guess it was a little out dated...but just a little.
    08-11-09 09:12 AM
    I am getting the otterbox defender. I would never go cheap on a case!

08-11-09 09:21 AM
    BlackBerry Horrizontal magnet, belt clip for work, Pocket Pouch for everyday use and a Phantom Skinz for good measure..
    08-11-09 09:39 AM
    I am using the one that came in the box. I wanted to get a rubber skin for it just in case it slips out of my hand but then it would not fit into my case.
    08-11-09 09:44 AM
    How would you compare the OEM BB skin and the VZW skin, color aside?
    I like them both actually. The VZW skin is very think and robust. It does cover the top part of the front faceplate (where the speaker and LED are), but you can still see the LED indicator. The OEM is smaller and doesn't cover that part. I feel that the VZW skin will protect more against a fall, but I use them both on a regular basis.
    08-11-09 10:08 AM
    Hey OP, who makes that hard shell case that you got off of eBay? I think that looks pretty good around the Tour. Currently I have a OEM dark red silicone skin and PhabtonSkinz total body kit on my Tour.

It is made by BTOEM (Better Than OEM). Here's the link.

I like it a lot so far, but the case itself will get micro scratches all over it. Who cares, $5...
    08-11-09 10:11 AM
    I need to get a phantom skins full body cover for my tour. I'm sick of using the OEM skin. It doesn't fit that well over the phone.

Mine fits great. And I hate phantom skins. I hate the way they feel. They leave sharp edges all over the phone. Takes away from the nice feel of the phone.
    08-11-09 10:12 AM
    I am getting the otterbox defender. I would never go cheap on a case!

I would never pay $50+ for a case. That's why I have insurance. The phone will ultimately get a few blemishes on it, but come on...

An otterbox makes the phone feel like an old style/retro BB. I like small...And I don't use belt clips.
    08-11-09 10:16 AM
    I have had 4 blackberries in mint. Because of these cases. I had a cheap case and dropped it and the case broke in half. I would rather keep it mint then get a replacement. My berries are like my babies treat them and have it right protection and there will be no scratches.

08-11-09 10:24 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD