Thanks for the link with the RIM part#. It makes Google searching a lot easier now.
    07-03-09 05:29 PM
    Hate waiting for accessories for any new unit, but they already seem to be coming out with things for the Tour already.

We need to get the phones first, right?

9 more days.
    07-03-09 06:49 PM
    Thanks for the product #. For anyone thinking of buying it from msgdigital: MSGDigital.com - msgdigital.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings
    07-03-09 07:26 PM
    I can't live without my charging base, it is the first thing I do when I get home - drop the old BB Curve in the charger!

Just got a Tour, and have been searching for a charging base. I hate to have to monkey with the micro-USB everytime I charge.

Think the Bold charging base is compatible?
    07-12-09 08:00 PM
    Nice link, but no image yet. Grrrrr...
    07-12-09 08:20 PM
    I'm VERY bummed about the lack of accessories for the Tour. RIM should have made the specs available to have these things ready for release time. I currently have this for my 8330:

I absolutely LOVE it! Keeps a 2nd battery charging all the time. Can slip the phone in as well to keep both batteries topped off and it can also charge a Bluetooth headset at the same time as well. I picked up my Tour today and I checked crackberry's store. I need to have a 2nd battery so the only charging unit I could get and order today was:

It'll do...But it definitely isn't too nice to look at... :-(

ALB
    07-12-09 08:30 PM
    I have that curve too. I'm looking forward to getting one of these for the girlfriend's Tour, it wasn't until having one of these that a second battery was even worth owning.

I'm VERY bummed about the lack of accessories for the Tour. RIM should have made the specs available to have these things ready for release time. I currently have this for my 8330:

07-13-09 10:04 AM
    I have that curve too. I'm looking forward to getting one of these for the girlfriend's Tour, it wasn't until having one of these that a second battery was even worth owning.
    When the Tour's charging station comes out I don't think that it is going to have a space for charging a second battery. I think that it will be more like the single charging station for the Bold or other Curve's. Then again I could be wrong and be very happily surprised.....
    07-13-09 02:52 PM
    Thanks for the product #. For anyone thinking of buying it from msgdigital: MSGDigital.com - msgdigital.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings
    lol good warning
    07-13-09 03:31 PM
    They have them for sale on the Verizon website
    07-13-09 03:49 PM
    They have them for sale on the Verizon website
    please point a link to it. i don't see one.
    07-13-09 03:54 PM
    07-15-09 03:36 PM
    Nice looking charger, though doesn't have a USB connection to a computer for sync'ing.

I'm hoping Amzer makes a USB charger/connection cradle like the one I have for my Storm. Well made, microUSB connector is perfectly aligned. I would imagine all they have to do is make one for the Tour with a right side pillar/USB connector. Here's the one for the Storm which also has a drop-in second battery charger in the rear:

and link to it at Amzer's site:
    AMZER***::***Products***::***Mobile Accessories***::***Cases
    07-15-09 04:05 PM
    I just called them. They are out of stock until Aprox Friday 7/17. The gentleman that I talked to said they just ran out on Monday.
    07-15-09 04:11 PM
    Got mine today from telus dealer.

Makes the docking and undocking a lot faster
    07-15-09 08:19 PM
    I'm sure there is a lack of accessories cause it's been out for not even 4 full days. They'll be making stuff (including new themes) very soon, and I'm sure they're working on it as we write here how we want them.
    07-15-09 10:42 PM
    Bumping an old thread :-) I just found this dock. Does anyone have any experience with it?

USB Docking Cradle Kit w/ Battery Slot for BlackBerry Tour 9630

Seems like the best setup, and it has an extra battery charging slot as well.

10-11-10 06:51 PM
    I purchased the official charging pod for the Tour a few months ago at Best Buy Mobile.
    10-12-10 09:58 PM
    I purchased the official charging pod for the Tour a few months ago at Best Buy Mobile.
    I think its the best accessory you can buy for a BB.
    Keep it on my night stand.
    10-13-10 05:42 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD