A simple OTA install, Aerize Card Loader allows you to install and run applications from an SD card, rather than the file memory in your device. The result is that you can have even more programs available to you and your Facebook messages won’t keep disappearing.
    So you can add/remove from the card. All apps install to the internal memory.

Then you want to use one of the programs on your SD card you simply open Aerize Card Loader, choose the desired application and select the Load menu option. When you’re finished you open go back to Aerize Card Loader and select the Unload option for the application.
    06-28-09 11:17 AM
    Ok now what do you mean by dynamically add. I still haven't purchased it and on the trial version still. When I install a app that is 2mb is that 2mb going on the card or device memory. If it isn't going on the card I am not going to buy it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    As far as I can remember reading. What this app does is allow you to keep an inventory of apps stored on your memory card. You download the cod and jad files to the memory card but files are installed to application memory. Once stored on the card you can always reinstall them when you need. Once you are done with the app you can uninstall it to free up app memory if you don't need it anymore. Because app installation files are stored on the SD Card, you know where they are and can install/uninstall as you like.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Last edited by irie; 06-28-09 at 11:30 AM.
    06-28-09 11:19 AM
    But the main point that I am trying to make here is aren't you using your sd card memory store the apps on instead of your precious device memory. When I read the article they make it sound like it is a memory saver. With the aerize app installed I have 8mb of apps on my sd card that other wise would have taken 8mb from my device memory. The app makes a special folder on your sd card. Hmmm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 11:31 AM
    ok the app loader for a card is simple this is what it does..

it allows you to keep the install files on your memory card so you can install the application at any time with or without a data connection..

you still only have the device memory to install apps and if you want one of the ones on the card to work you have to make room for it on your device and load it in thats all it really does..
    06-28-09 06:15 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD