ok so ive noticed sometimes when i hit the send button to get my recent call log well pop up and then suddenly go back to the homepage and i got to hit the send button again..... sometimes ill go to my call log and hit send hold the phone up to my ear n be like wtf why isnt it ringing when the whole time it went back to the homepage when i hit the send button....

is this happening on anybody elses tour????
    08-14-09 10:23 PM
    I've noticed this to be problematic on my tour as well...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 10:33 PM
    Same here. My Curve also did it too.
    08-15-09 12:06 AM
    +1 for same issue..happens with other button presses on mine too... only 3 days to return.... i have many of the noted problems with tour... suggestions?
    08-15-09 12:18 AM
    when i press the talk button to go to the calls log it goes into the phone book...why is that?
    08-15-09 12:27 AM
    Press the talk button, call log comes up
    Hold the talk button, address/phone book comes up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 02:20 AM
    Im 2 days into my Tour. I better not get these problems or its back to Verizon warehouse for this device
    08-15-09 04:27 AM
    i thought it was only my tour....its starting to annoy the **** outta me tho
    08-15-09 11:36 AM
    Why not just go into your applications folder and move your call log icon( the thing that looks like a phone) and move it out of the apps folder to your home screen or your menu. Use that instead.
    08-15-09 05:41 PM
    I have a similar but different problem. When I hit the send button and go into the call log, sometimes it doesn't show the right information in my call log. It shows calls from like 4 -5 days ago rather than the calls I have made since then. Doesn't do it all the time but sometimes.......

Any suggestions?
    08-15-09 06:18 PM
    when i press the talk button to go to the calls log it goes into the phone book...why is that?
    If you press the talk button quickly, it goes to the Phone Log. If you press and hold, it takes you to your Contacts.
    08-15-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD