I just got my tour after doing my 30 day exchange from the curve 8530. i'm in love! i have a question though. i have an icon on my browser (picture attached, it's the one that looks like a box with two green boxes around it) and i was wondering if it's normal and what it means?

Also, my clock when I enter bedside mode is aligned to the right more so than in the middle. Anyone else's look like this?

01-06-10 02:23 PM
    Good lord all your text is backwards. I'd have that problem looked into as well.

I noticed in 5.0 the clock is a bit larger and takes up more screen space and it is centered.
    01-06-10 02:31 PM
    Also the box with the 2 green boxes might be the indication that your sending and receiving data. I noticed as i played with themes it would change depending on what theme i had.
    01-06-10 02:34 PM
    Haha yeah i took that picture in photobucket and i didn't flip the picture before posting it up here
    01-06-10 02:37 PM
    My clock is a little to the left... I'm using the flip clock and it's because of the PM and AM out to the right of the time.

I've got the same symbol in my browser, always have. I don't know what it is unfortunately. I had it on my Pearl before my upgrade as well.
    01-06-10 04:16 PM
    My clock is the same way. It's off to the left.
    01-06-10 04:18 PM
    The square with the 2 green squares indicates that you have a data connection. If you turn off your connection the middle square turns dashed and the green goes away on the outside squares. Those are the only 2 versions of it I have seen. I don't know what else it does.

If you click on it or the lock it will give you some connection information.

I use the flip clock and it is off center to the left. If I switch it to digital it moves slightly off center to the right. Analog is centered. It doesn't bother me.
    01-06-10 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD