Hi all,

I was wondering if this is possible:

• I'd like to be able to forward me gmail messages to my bb mail account.
    • I'd like my replies to still show my gmail email on the header.

My other question is, would there be a two-way sync using the bb mail account as the forwarding address? For instance, I get a message in gmail, I check it on gmail, will it show up as read on the bb if I forward messages to the bb account?

Thanks in advance!
    07-29-09 12:35 PM
    If you forward a message to another account, all interaction as far as syncing will be performed on the account to which you forwarded your gmail address.

If I were you, I would just create another email account on your BB for gmail. The only way to make a message from your BB appear to be from @gmail.com is to have an @gmail.com email account set up on your BB, as far as I know.
    07-29-09 02:59 PM
    Why wouldn't you just set up your GMail account in BIS? If you don't push that account to your device, I don't think you'll be able to reply from your device and have it appear to come from that account.
    07-29-09 03:17 PM
    Gmail doesn't support two-way sync on BIS yet, that's why I came up with this harebrained scheme. I figure it wouldn't work out, the logic wasn't right.
    07-29-09 03:44 PM
    Gmail doesn't support two-way sync on BIS yet, that's why I came up with this harebrained scheme. I figure it wouldn't work out, the logic wasn't right.
    I believe this is the two-way sync you're looking for:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/he...9630-a-270804/
    07-29-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD