I downloaded the trial version of Web IS's Pocket Informant from the Blackberry App world. Now I can't find the application anywhere. If anyone has had this problem and can help me out I would be greatly appreciative.

I have gone back into the App World and gone into "My World" and it show that it is installed. I also tried to click on it and it just shows the loading screen. It stays on that screen and goes nowhere else until I click the back button.

Another thing, I have just installed "Quicklaunch" and when I go to the add item and add application...I have the option to add a program called "PocketInformant.alerts" It actually shows up twice!

Thanks in advance if anyone has any advice on this. Thank You.
    08-09-09 02:35 AM
    I know on thier Windows Mobile version, you must do a restart for it to show up properly. You may want to try a battery pull. Did you look in your downloads folder?
    08-09-09 09:11 AM
    Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned that I tried all of the usual things that I could think of like doing a battery pull. I do appreciate your time in trying to help, though. Any advice like that would help in case I have missed something.

I guess if I can't use it, I would just like to uninstall it and move on, but I can't find it to do that. I believe that I have looked in most every folder in my phone. I have had this program on many of my WinMo phones and loved it, I just wanted to see how it worked with my first BlackBerry.

Anybody have any other reccomendations of an application like Pocket Informant that they have used or are using?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 10:57 AM
    See this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/e-m...day-pro-289441

EDIT: I am not sure that they are available for the 9630!
    Last edited by tellsells; 08-09-09 at 11:05 AM.
    08-09-09 11:00 AM
    Thanks for the heads up, tellsells. It didn't look like either of them are compatible with the Tour, yet. I will definitely keep my eye on them, though. Thanks.
    08-09-09 02:46 PM
    Thanks for the heads up, tellsells. It didn't look like either of them are compatible with the Tour, yet. I will definitely keep my eye on them, though. Thanks.
    I am using Pocket Informant on my Tour and it works great. There is a version for the Tour that I downloaded from PI's website. They have a 14 day trial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD