I'm starting to notice more and more, this forum is bursting at the seams with the same threads over and over again. I know there are always going to be people that never bother to search, so it seems that having certain threads stickied or even some sub-forums to choose from would help clean up this forum.

Off the top of my head, here are some topics that I'm sick of seeing repeated. Feel free to add any that I might have missed.

"I just bought my Tour..."

"Trackball..."

"Battery door..."

"Should I buy a Tour?..."

"How do I (insert basic function here)?..."
    08-30-09 08:36 PM
    I'm starting to notice more and more, this forum is bursting at the seams with the same threads over and over again. I know there are always going to be people that never bother to search, so it seems that having certain threads stickied or even some sub-forums to choose from would help clean up this forum.

Off the top of my head, here are some topics that I'm sick of seeing repeated. Feel free to add any that I might have missed.

"I just bought my Tour..."

"Trackball..."

"Battery door..."

"Should I buy a Tour?..."

"How do I (insert basic function here)?..."

Here ya go, found this using search:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/we...light=subforum
    08-30-09 08:43 PM
    Tour sub forums have been recomended on a lot of other posts man. CB is isn't giving us any love right now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 08:45 PM
    I think crackberry has plans for all this, just wait.
    08-30-09 08:46 PM
    It might be even harder to find stuff then. Imagine how different places the "i got a green dot" could go???
    08-30-09 08:48 PM
    this would be a great help, i cant stand the 1,000 threads added everyday
    08-30-09 08:49 PM
    It might be even harder to find stuff then. Imagine how different places the "i got a green dot" could go???
    On another forum that I frequent, the Stickies and sub-forums are the first thing you see, so you can't miss them.
    08-30-09 08:54 PM
    Here ya go, found this using search:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/we...light=subforum

guess I should have searched, huh.

I'm on here multiple times per day, so I don't usually miss these things.
    08-30-09 08:56 PM
    Its ok it happens from time to time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 09:04 PM
    I know it's super ironic that there was already a thread for this, but in all seriousness, we need better organization, like, yesterday.

I think appointing more moderators would help a lot. I've seen on some forums where each forum has it's own moderator(s) and it helps to keep things clean. Of course, being a moderator is a thankless job, but some people like to do that stuff.
    08-30-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD