I have black berry tour 9630 for about 2 months in very good shape no scratches or dings. kept in case. but before this i had a storm and i fell in love with it but a friend of mine at verizon got me to try this tour and i do like it just i miss the storm i would like to trade tour for storm plus money, to have storm back. please e-mail me if you are intrested, babybluejoe19@yahoo.com
    11-18-09 03:22 PM
    How Funny. I Did A Multi Fru Yesterday And Got The Tour. I Went Through 5 Storm's, God. The Tour Is By Far Faster Than The Storm 1 Will Ever Be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 03:35 PM
    Don't bash the person for wanting the storm, its all about personal preference, they prefer the storm, you don't.

11-18-09 04:01 PM
    I really like my Tour, but with the whole bhone was another inch or so wider (old eyes) and would have liked Storm 2 too. If my carrier had it...
    FM
    11-18-09 04:11 PM
    going from Tour to a storm 1 is a major downgrade and a very bad decision on your part
    11-18-09 04:31 PM
    going from Tour to a storm 1 is a major downgrade and a very bad decision on your part
    Umm no its not!! Now that the storm is running 5.0 its a lot faster then the tour and I have a tour

11-18-09 04:34 PM
    Umm no its not!! Now that the storm is running 5.0 its a lot faster then the tour and I have a tour

incorrect. the storm 1 is a disaster, storm 2 is very comparable to a tour, but not storm 1. Memory itself is a reason why you should keep the Tour. Tour has double the amount of memory then storm 1. The Tour is a hel* of a lot faster then then storm 1, which I'm running 5.0 on the storm 1 that I have and Tour that I have.
    11-18-09 04:38 PM
    I have a excellent comdition storm with case and box with all acessories if your willing to still trade? I haven't used it since I got my tour on release date.

11-18-09 04:55 PM
    Wrong board...
    11-18-09 08:38 PM
    i'll trade my storm for your tour
    11-18-09 08:45 PM
    You are absolutely right to each his/her own. I had the storm. Lol I had 5 of them. Nursed the last one long enough for early upgrade. I got the Tour. I could not be happier. It is tough goIng from suretype to qwerty though. But I'm learning.

Tour dislikes:
    No number lock. Smaller screen verse the storm
    Storm 1 dislikes;
    Must do battery atleast once a day. Battery consumption. Good thing I kept all replacement batteries. Lol I'd go thru atleast 2-3 batts a day. Don't even think of droping it. Laggy. MEmory was an issue. It was a texting machine though. Man I love the suretype. Oh yeah the lower right hand corner clicking issue.

When I saw that they incorperated the buttons into the screen I was ouT

Still cath myself from time to time swiping screen to move to next msgs.

11-19-09 01:11 AM
    Tour dislikes:
    No number lock. .

SURPRISE...... "alt + left shift" = number lock

"alt+ right shift" = caps lock

11-19-09 05:49 AM
    I've been running 5.0 on my storm for three weeks. No battery pulls. Not one. Memory drops some if I'm doing heavy browsing but of I leave it alone and clear my cache and cookies it recovers itself. One reboot when using bbm after upgrading it to 5.0 so I think that is an issue with the new bbm. This phone is solid.
    11-19-09 06:45 AM
    Tour dislikes:
    No number lock. Smaller screen verse the storm
    Just like another user have said... the Tour had number lock just like every other Blackberry out there alt + left shift" = number lock
    11-19-09 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD