ok so here's the thing...yesterday i don't know what happened but my phone gave me a fatal error and i was able to fix it. it ended up installing the official os from sprint...4.7 or something. i didnt have any of my 3rd party apps. anyways when i was finally able to get BBSAK to work, it upgraded my phone but didn't give me os .230. it gave me .287 which i never even downloaded on my own b4. now a lot my apps wont work with this os. how can i get .230 back?? i went to the bbhybrids website but no luck in finding
    .230. help please!!

ps. and as luck would have it my laptop died yesterday too. its giving me a blue screen and this message: STOP: c0000218 {Registry File Failure} The registry cannot load the hive (file): \SystemRoot\System32\Config\SOFTWARE or its log or alternate. It is corrupt, absent, or not writable. Beginning dump of physcial memory

TELLING YOU YESTERDAY WAS NOT MY DAY
    10-22-09 09:16 AM
    boot into safe mode and run a system restore on ur laptop
    10-22-09 09:37 AM
    i tried that but its not letting me past that blue screen
    10-22-09 09:47 AM
    Your BSOD is typical of a machine with either a failing hard drive, bad ram (which is less likely) or file system corruption.

most newer OEM computers have a hard drive scan in the bios, although very plain-jane, they do tell you if your hard drive is really, really bad. Your best bet is to find out what is up with your computer before messing around with it too much. If the hard drive is developing bad sectors, or any other physical problem. Constantly trying to get it working is decreasing the likelihood of you being able to get your data off of it.
    10-22-09 02:04 PM
    ok fixed my laptop.
    10-23-09 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD