I got my curve like n May and i payed the one year price for it. And now im mad cus i shuda waited for the tour i would jus buy it but im not tryin to pay like 300 for it. Does anyone know any offers or something so i can get it?
    Last edited by Fresh_prince23; 07-20-09 at 04:04 PM.
    07-20-09 02:22 PM
    I would suggest calling them and seeing what you can do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 02:26 PM
    I would suggest calling them and seeing what you can do.

+1 to this
    07-20-09 02:35 PM
    Just call. Don't ask us.

07-20-09 02:41 PM
    And you may get further with them if you speak proper english.

I am just sayin......
    07-20-09 02:56 PM
    be real nice... that helps a lil bit.. but that sucks man.. I almost got a curve like 3 times. but held strong and waited with my pearl till I got the tour...it was so worth the wait .
    07-20-09 03:17 PM
    Just call. Don't ask us.

^^^This guy has been trolling these forums only having negative things to say. come on man, don't say anything if it's not gonna be productive or at least proactive.

To the OP, call and threaten to cancel unless you can swap phones or upgrade early. A lot of times if you're in good standing with them, they'll do it to keep your business.
    07-20-09 03:46 PM
    Whats a Tour Baf.... Another new blackberry... Should I return my Tour and wait for the Tour Baf? /sarcasm
    07-20-09 03:49 PM
    Whats a Tour Baf.... Another new blackberry... Should I return my Tour and wait for the Tour Baf? /sarcasm
    maybe its what their calling the new innocase 360...

ir a new product to clean your blackberry, my pearl needed a baf every now and then

GL getting the tour OP. you'll love it
    07-20-09 03:53 PM
    I hear the curve is a good solid BB if u have to wait at least u have a good BB

07-20-09 03:57 PM
    THanks imma try callin or if everything else fails ima jus wait till i can find a tour for cheap
    07-20-09 04:05 PM

To the OP, call and threaten to cancel unless you can swap phones or upgrade early. A lot of times if you're in good standing with them, they'll do it to keep your business.
    dislike posts like this...that gets you nowhere. The only thing that gets people is an ETF. They will not upgrade him after only 2 months into his contract.
    07-20-09 04:11 PM
    I got upgrade for the tour after 3 months. Planetfeedback is my bestfriend. I already bought the tour full retail. So I will prob get the storm 2 or another smart phone

07-20-09 05:41 PM
    i've had two NE2 upgrades in the past 9 months....its good having friends

but really...you should have waited...
    07-20-09 05:44 PM
    i've had two NE2 upgrades in the past 9 months....its good having friends

but really...you should have waited...
    Don glad you are now on the Tour ha the storm sucked and it was such a childish sub-section lol... in general
    07-20-09 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD