Hi Everyone,
    Can't seem to figure this out. I log all calls and they do show nicely in my general message folder HOWEVER, what I really want is to create a separate folder on the screen (Tour) that with one click I can see all phone call activity (in, out, and missed).

I guess much like a shortcut on a computer desktop. I cannot seem to figure this out. Can anyone help or point me in the correct direction?

Rachel
    01-14-10 04:09 PM
    Press the green send button. I don't know what you have as an intial view when you hit the send button, but you can change it. Go to phone (hit send button)> Hit menu button> Options> General Options> Intial View, there you can set what shows up when you hit the green send button.
    01-14-10 04:45 PM
    My old blackberry had a icon with just a call log (separatate from email), but my new Curve 8530 combines emails with phone calls and it is driving me crazy! I've followed all the threads and don't get the options described (no inital view choices). I can separate SMS, MMS and emails. I can take call log out of the email folder all together, but can't find a way to create JUST a CALL LOG.
    Please advise!
    01-30-10 10:01 PM
    On 5.0 I have a separate icon as a call log. Either way at any time you can launch your app switcher with a single push of a button and choose your call log.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 10:15 PM
    My old blackberry had a icon with just a call log (separatate from email), but my new Curve 8530 combines emails with phone calls and it is driving me crazy! I've followed all the threads and don't get the options described (no inital view choices). I can separate SMS, MMS and emails. I can take call log out of the email folder all together, but can't find a way to create JUST a CALL LOG.
    Please advise!
    press green phone button > Menu button > 'options' > 'call logging' > show these call log types in message list : 'none'.

Then go to your applications folder and unhide the phone icon, if it's hidden. Clicking on this will take you to your call log. Move it to whatever folder you want.
    01-31-10 07:01 AM
    THANK YOU!! You were the magic - found the call log icon hidden in application folder and moved to home

What a ridiculous default.
    01-31-10 11:32 AM
    What a ridiculous default.
    I completely agree.
    01-31-10 11:49 AM
    Adding my thanks! This has been driving me crazy. I would never have guessed that selecting "NONE" would put them by themselves. I thought it meant they'd disappear.
    07-13-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD