Hi, I've had the palm pre since it came out and even though it has a lot of great features it doesnt compare to the blackberry bold that i had. And i have a lot of problems with the pre. So i was wondering if i could somehow talk to sprint and tell them that im having problems with the pre. would they let me switch for a Tour or would i have to be stuck with the pre and would have to buy the Tour at full price. Btw im not new i browse the forums a lot i just dont post as much since questions that i have are already answered.
    10-16-09 01:27 AM
    If you're within the first 30 days, you can return it and go for the Tour. Otherwise, you'll have to get the Tour at retail price. It's not the carrier's fault that you don't like your phone anymore beyond the 30 days they gave you. They'll replace your pre with another pre if there's something wrong with it, but they won't give you the Tour unless you complain too much (having to replace your pre so many times, etc).
    10-16-09 02:53 AM
    Good luck and I hope it all woprks out but I was after Verizon for a year and all they did was keep sending me the phone that I had until it was time for me to update and I got a Tour.
    10-16-09 04:57 AM
    Not a chance they'll let you switch, and to be honest they shouldn't unless you are really having some major issues with the phone such as several replacements already.
    10-16-09 07:33 AM
    I doubt they switch it, I suggest selling it and buying a Tour on Craigslist...
    10-16-09 07:43 AM
    I agree with jancy
    10-16-09 08:18 AM
    I also had the pre, the warranty on that phone is 0 min and 15 days so goodluck
    10-16-09 09:33 AM
    Buy a Tour on Ebay, activate, sell PRE on Ebay to recoup some of your Tour cost. Enjoy BB Tour. VIOLA!
    10-16-09 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD