1. navywife0712's Avatar
    Ok I am kind of scared to get the tour right now. In your opinion, if you already have the device, is it a good idea to get it now? Or wait until all the bugs are worked out, because it seems like there are a couple of problems with the device.

    Thanks in advance
    07-15-09 01:45 PM
  2. Sooks's Avatar
    Get it now , there really are very very few bugs , if any . i have yet to come across any. GET IT NOW you wont regret it !
    07-15-09 01:46 PM
  3. rlwhite86's Avatar
    There arent any bugs, people just complain for the sake of complaining. I wouldn't say its a perfect consumer phone, but if you're going to use it with an enterprise server, you can't go wrong.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 01:47 PM
  4. RedWings's Avatar
    I'd get it now too. Oh thats right I did.

    Any bugs they find will be fixed with an update of the OS. Its not like they'll actually build it any differently.
    07-15-09 01:48 PM
  5. vrs626's Avatar
    I've been wondering the same thing as you and I've decided to wait a month or two for some of the bugs to be worked out. I don't really feel like spening $200 for a problematic battery door and a lagging trackball.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 01:49 PM
  6. navywife0712's Avatar
    My thoughts exactly about the trackball and battery door. I just know there were a lot of problems with the storm when it first came out and I dont want to run into the same thing. Im still lost as to what to do. My urge says get it but my rationality says wait...
    07-15-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD