Hey guys. Have an odd problem.

I recently upgraded my wife's OS on her VZW Tour to the latest official release. Since then she has been having problems with her work email.

She is on BIS but has her blackberry account set up with her company's Exchange server. Until the upgrade everything was fine. Now, however, most if not all of her work emails are arriving blank. All her other email accounts come through fine. If she forwards the work emails to another account they read fine. If she even forwards the work email back to her blackberry from the same email account the text of the email will appear as well. These are all internal emails within the company. Not HTML based. Text and possibly an attachment (attachments show up fine). I have checked her settings and nothing has changed. I am curious as to whether or not her employers email server may not be compatible with the new OS.

I am a little perplexed and cannot figure out what the deal is.

Anyone else have this problem? Should I downgrade her OS so she can get her work emails without having to re-forward them back to herself?
    04-17-10 09:48 AM
    I haven't heard of this problem. Not sure if searched at all but try doing that, if no results come up then I suggest you downgrade to your previous OS or try another 5.0 build from a different carrier.

Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 10:35 AM
    Yeah, did a search but nothing matching this pops up. Leads me to believe it may be due to her employers server settings. Still, I hate to downgrade her to an older OS. Everything else works great. Just this one email account. Removing and re-adding the account does nothing either. Very strange...
    04-17-10 02:48 PM
    I have experienced that exact same issue with the blank emails since upgrading to 5.0.0.591 a fcoupe of weeks back. The affected account is a GoDaddy email and once in a while the gmail account is affected. The emails come through to Outlook just fine. I have noticed a few days ago that Outlook has been intermittantly having difficulting POPing the GoDaddy email, but does come in. Anybody know anything about a fix. This is seriously compromising the usefulness of my blackberry tour.
    04-21-10 12:16 PM
    I have the same issue with a blackberry curve 8330 (sprint) and a godaddy email account. After reviewing some of my emails, Godaddy claims it is a device issue.
    04-24-10 05:19 PM
    yeah i never heard of this issue either...but then again i only had verizon's official OS on my tour for 48 hours before i got fed up with the multi-clicks and huge memory drain.
    04-24-10 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD