I know theres been a few threads about this but I just wanted to stress it again. I just took my tour back to vzw (had it since july 22) and they swapped it out with almost no questions. I showed them my trackball not scrolling properly and they asked me why I had tape on the back under the battery cover and I told them because it is loose. I got a new one and I can tell a huge difference with the trackball, battery door, and keyboard and have not experienced any screen flutter (or whatever its called)

So if you are having these problem I recommend you take yours into vzw and ***** for a new phone
    09-13-09 05:21 PM
    I know theres been a few threads about this but I just wanted to stress it again. I just took my tour back to vzw (had it since july 22) and they swapped it out with almost no questions. I showed them my trackball not scrolling properly and they asked me why I had tape on the back under the battery cover and I told them because it is loose. I got a new one and I can tell a huge difference with the trackball, battery door, and keyboard and have not experienced any screen flutter (or whatever its called)

So if you are having these problem I recommend you take yours into vzw and ***** for a new phone
    Dude, there are like 1,000 threads on this already, maybe next time try using the search feature
    09-13-09 05:22 PM
    theres a new blackberry out, called the tour?
    09-13-09 05:25 PM
    Why would you state you know there are tons of similar threads out there, then post another anyway? Amazing.
    09-13-09 05:29 PM
    Why would you state you know there are tons of similar threads out there, then post another anyway? Amazing.
    TOTALLY AGREE MHOCK86!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-13-09 05:30 PM
    Yeah this is getting redundant... These people can't believe there the first ones to post this crap.. I mean they can't be that oblivious can they???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 07:31 PM
    There are also a ton of threads where people post the same things then more people complain that other people keep posting the same topics. So instead of posting here complaining that people keep posting the same thing and not searching, the complainers should use the search function to find other threads that people have complained in and post there cuz well, there have been a ton of complaining threads like this one.

09-13-09 11:52 PM
    How about we stop posting in this thread so it will get buried.
    09-13-09 11:57 PM
    How about we stop posting in this thread so it will get buried.
    I agree on that. wait.
    09-14-09 12:05 AM
    I agree on that. wait.
    What did I just say, see you guys just wont stop....OH DAMN I DID IT!
    09-14-09 12:06 AM
    There are also a ton of threads where people post the same things then more people complain that other people keep posting the same topics. So instead of posting here complaining that people keep posting the same thing and not searching, the complainers should use the search function to find other threads that people have complained in and post there cuz well, there have been a ton of complaining threads like this one.

you are very intelligent....JOKING
    09-14-09 05:14 AM
    Hes got 14 Posts. Its the way to feel "cool". lol, what a way to tarnish the reputation already starting out. Gotta love it!
    09-14-09 06:24 AM
    you are very intelligent....JOKING
    I do what I can with that 3rd grade diploma.

09-14-09 07:54 AM
    ouch! Play nice...
    09-14-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD