upgrade or not i'll still but the storm 2..oh and i just heard on G4 the probs with the new iphone 3Gs...it seems that the processor gets so hot while playing games and stuff that not only will the LCD burn your face but the back of the white housing gets discolorized.and i thought my storm gets hot.
    06-30-09 05:16 PM
    upgrade or not i'll still but the storm 2..oh and i just heard on G4 the probs with the new iphone 3Gs...it seems that the processor gets so hot while playing games and stuff that not only will the LCD burn your face but the back of the white housing gets discolorized.and i thought my storm gets hot.
    Finish your first thought then move on to the second one.
    06-30-09 05:21 PM
    I went through the same thing this morning after my screen decided not to click on the lower half.

I too am getting a Tour for Free now, plus being able to keep the storm. I could sell the storm on e-bay or something but no ones gonna buy it since the screen doesnt click right...at least verizon is saving me 500 bucks so I don't have to pay retial for the Tour!

Verizon has extreamly good customer service for doing that for me as well
    So wait did you go to the store or did you speak to someone on the phone?? If you called what number should I call?
    06-30-09 05:47 PM
    How are you keeping your storm? If they are sending you a new tour they will be expecting your storm in the mail within ten days. Otherwise your account will be charged the full amout for the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Incorrect... they are giving me a free storm, not an exchange. when asked if I need to return the storm, I was told I do not and I can do what I please with it. Thats just how my deal went with them today
    06-30-09 05:59 PM
    So wait did you go to the store or did you speak to someone on the phone?? If you called what number should I call?
    My story was a little different though. I went though 10 storms sicne day 1, and as of right now, my 10th has stopped clicking on the screen. They wanted to replace the storm with another storm which i didn't want, so I threatend them to cancel my contract with them. Once they heard that, they did everythign they could to get me to stay with them which is how I was able to get a free Tour. I called *611
    06-30-09 06:01 PM
    I had a similar experience last year with a 6700 and 6800 and they were great with me. No contract extension and no strings new phone after going through the rigmarole of multiple phone exchanges. The exchanges, constant hard resets and re-synching sucked but VZW made it right by me in the end which is why I'm still a customer.
    06-30-09 06:45 PM
    My fiance is tired of the Storm's screen and is all excited about the Tour. I will try this but I am not hoping it will work. If does great but if it doesn't I will just sell the Storm on CL or Ebay and pay the retail price.
    06-30-09 09:15 PM
    I have a feeling a lot of Storm users are going to be doing this .
    I wish i could but my storm hasn't had any problems *sigh* =P
    06-30-09 11:59 PM
    Never mind!! Googled Planet Feedback and found the website.

Thanks
    Last edited by xyzco123; 07-01-09 at 01:15 AM.
    07-01-09 01:11 AM
    Sweet what a awesome deal
    07-01-09 02:10 AM
    They won't do anything really for me. I am on my 7th Storm and they said they could send me a brand new one which I didn't accept. Then I called to cancel and since I am not the plan holder all they told me they could do was give me any phone at a 1 year price. The lady was having attitude with me and telling me I'm lucky that they could offer me that since I just got the storm in November. I am really put off by it. I am going to write a letter to the Planet Feedback and then have my wife call to set up a cancel date so I can port my number over to sprint and get the phone cheaper anyway.... Thank you verizon for cutting my 10 year service to a end
    07-01-09 10:45 AM
    They won't do anything really for me. I am on my 7th Storm and they said they could send me a brand new one which I didn't accept. Then I called to cancel and since I am not the plan holder all they told me they could do was give me any phone at a 1 year price. The lady was having attitude with me and telling me I'm lucky that they could offer me that since I just got the storm in November. I am really put off by it. I am going to write a letter to the Planet Feedback and then have my wife call to set up a cancel date so I can port my number over to sprint and get the phone cheaper anyway.... Thank you verizon for cutting my 10 year service to a end
    trust me, all you gotta do is call Verizon, tell them your calling to cancel your contract with them since they won't give you another phone for an exchange for free since you went through 7 storms already. They will end up getting on there kneese for you and begging you to stay with them and will do anythign it takes to get you to stay with verizon. It worked for me
    07-01-09 10:52 AM
    trust me, all you gotta do is call Verizon, tell them your calling to cancel your contract with them since they won't give you another phone for an exchange for free since you went through 7 storms already. They will end up getting on there kneese for you and begging you to stay with them and will do anythign it takes to get you to stay with verizon. It worked for me
    I did, They told me I could have a 1 year price on any phone, that's it. Even after I told them I could get a phone anywhere else cheaper if I sign a new contract with them. The lady wasn't nice and told me I was lucky that they could give me the phone at a 1 year price and that there is nothing else they could do for me
    07-01-09 11:05 AM
    How long did it take to get any sort of response from vzw after using planet feedback?
    Last edited by srh079; 07-01-09 at 11:59 AM.
    07-01-09 11:51 AM
    How long did it take to get any sort of response from vzw after using planet feedback?
    Can anyone that used planet feedback answer my question please?
    07-01-09 12:31 PM
    If you read everything he said he got a call the next day
    07-01-09 01:35 PM
    I emailed on a Saturday and they responded on the following Monday asking me for my account number and a phone number I could be reached at.

I emailed them back the information right away, and received a call on Tuesday.

So yeah, about 1-2 days depending on when you contact them.
    07-01-09 02:49 PM
    I emailed on a Saturday and they responded on the following Monday asking me for my account number and a phone number I could be reached at.

I emailed them back the information right away, and received a call on Tuesday.

So yeah, about 1-2 days depending on when you contact them.
    Thank you.
    07-01-09 03:01 PM
    I sent one a couple days ago I am hoping to get a reply soon......

07-01-09 03:10 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD