How do I remove VZ navigator

It is not an option in app loader

Should I remove directly from device ?

Did it on the storm but I forgot how

Thanks
    07-21-09 07:13 PM
    Just hide the icon. It is pushed via service books. It's just an icon, not the app.
    07-21-09 07:15 PM
    Thanks

What about visual voice mail

Does this take up space ?
    07-21-09 07:34 PM
    Same thing, and my verizon as well, just hide them.
    07-21-09 07:36 PM
    like the guy said above me, just hide them. you cant get rid of those. if u hide them you will never see them, and no, they dont take memory up when there not loaded up
    07-21-09 07:44 PM
    Thanks Guys for the response
    07-21-09 07:52 PM
    Thanks Guys for the response
    their is in fact a way to remove these icons forever. It's relatively simple.

Go to "Options" -> "Advanced Options" -> "Service Book"
    From there, you should see some listings like "VZ _____"
    Delete those/whatever ones you want. They are all associated with the icons/options that you have so if you don't want VZ Navigation, get rid of the service book that looks like the abbreviation of it. I would tell you the exact one you need to erase, but I did this a few minutes ago and no longer have the entry on my phone.

Enjoy your phone without ever having to see unwanted icons
    07-22-09 02:55 PM
    If you remove the service books, they may come back (after phone reboot, BIS resend sb's, verizon updates sb and sends updates, etc...) better off just hiding them.
    07-22-09 03:22 PM
    If you remove the service books, they may come back (after phone reboot, BIS resend sb's, verizon updates sb and sends updates, etc...) better off just hiding them.
    I just noticed that when i did a phone reboot
    07-22-09 03:25 PM
    ^ = Best option! They'll keep coming back, so just hide them. I doubt the icons take up very much space.
    07-22-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD