Is there anyway to remove voicemail message notifications from appearing in the main Message section?
    07-13-09 09:55 PM
    I have a 8330 and have been wondering the same thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 01:03 PM
    You can disable the voicemail indicator within the options menu of the VZW voicemail box. Just listen to when it says press 1 for voicemail indicator or something.... hope that helps.
    08-14-09 02:37 PM
    I was unable to locate this option in the VZW voicemail menu...can someone please provide more specific directions?
    08-14-09 03:52 PM
    You can disable the voicemail indicator within the options menu of the VZW voicemail box. Just listen to when it says press 1 for voicemail indicator or something.... hope that helps.
    ???HUH... NEEDS CLARIFICATION
    08-14-09 03:53 PM
    I don't think anyone understood your question, unfortunately not it will still show up in the messages list just like a missed call. Unless someone has figured out a way idk? This has been the same with all my BB
    08-16-09 12:54 AM
    Is there anyway to remove voicemail message notifications from appearing in the main Message section?
    I think I understand you correctly, so try this: Go to your call history, press the blackberry button so that options display, from there, options---->call logging---->NONE hope this helps
    08-16-09 10:43 AM
    I think I understand you correctly, so try this: Go to your call history, press the blackberry button so that options display, from there, options---->call logging---->NONE hope this helps
    I have this set to 'none', yet still get a text when i have a voicemail. very annoying...i know on my bold i had this turned off, but can't remember what i did, and can't find any options that seem like they will do it! anyone else?
    09-30-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD