Dosent work! I press record and nothin happens. Does it need a mic or something connected? or is this my first complaint about my tour?
    08-23-09 09:20 AM
    The mic on your phone is on the bottom of it, to the left, right underneath the chrome. Its a small black hole. Make sure you aren't blocking it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 09:40 AM
    yes i know where the mic is. i was wondering if you neede an external mic or something. This thing records NOTHING. What appears to be an EQ in the bottom left corner is unresponsive when I speak. is anyone else having trouble with this? I cant find any options or settings for the recorder either.
    08-23-09 09:16 PM
    So when you back out to the previous screen, there is no recording?

I think the "EQ" you're talking about is actually the remaining recording space.
    08-23-09 10:15 PM
    By the way, it does use the internal mic (assuming you don't have an external one connected).
    08-23-09 10:23 PM
    Yes, when I back out there is a recording, but it is silent. The file plays back but there is no sound.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 07:51 AM
    Only thing I can advice is to check your volume when playing it back. Where would you even plug in an external mic? Via bluetooth?
    08-24-09 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD