I've been searching but am having a hard time with visual voicemail. First off, i keep having to manually 'refresh' my visual voicemail when a voicemail arrives. sometimes it will be 2 minutes before it will actually sync with the voicemail system and show that a message has arrived. the feature set works okay - volume seems to be really low for some reason. and then, after i delete the message, the voicemail icon remains and doesn't go away.

does anyone have the same issues or know how to remedy? it seems like such a great service but im frustrated it isnt working efficiently.
    07-30-09 01:06 PM
    Same here to a T. Exactly.
    07-30-09 01:23 PM
    I don�t know how to fix the issue (I have just deleted VVM and will wait to see if there is an update or fix). As far as getting rid of the icon, what worked for me was to leave myself a voicemail from my office phone, go into the regular voicemail on the phone and delete that message. Good luck!
    07-30-09 01:34 PM
    Make sure that you have VVM activated on your Verizon account. I was having this same problem until I added it.

I'm actually about to uninstall it, remove the service from my account and switch to YouMail.
    07-30-09 01:58 PM
    youmail.com will fix this. plus give you more features and save you $3 a month
    07-30-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD