How do I get rid of this? My MIL sent me a text and ever since then, when i hang up from a phone call it plays the song from that text message?!?!

TIA!
    08-18-10 06:35 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

This is a known issue with a past version of Tour Software (5.0.0.591). You need to upgrade your software. Just connect to your computer and run the Desktop Manager, it will do the rest.

Here's a few threads you can look at,

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ra...5/#post5159943
    08-18-10 06:53 PM
    How do I get rid of this? My MIL sent me a text and ever since then, when i hang up from a phone call it plays the song from that text message?!?!

TIA!
    First, what OS version do you have? You find that by going to the main screen and pressing alt+right caps key+h and look for "app version". Post that.

The short term solution is to delete the message with the sound file in it, and do a battery pull, which if you're not familiar is exactly what it sounds like, with the device on, remove the battery for about a minute, and then reinsert it.
    The long term solution is to switch to a different OS version, which we can walk you through if you want...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 07:21 PM
    i had this same problem. i had to do a battery pull after every time i received a text with a tone attached
    08-18-10 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD