Is there any way to view my agendas when I click "view month?" I hate how I have to see it when I click "view agenda."
    06-03-10 01:32 AM
    Calendar > Menu > Options > General Options > Initial View > Agenda
    06-03-10 06:02 AM
    Thanks, but when I did it your way, my agendas were not viewed when I clicked "view month."
    06-03-10 06:47 PM
    Ok, you lost me.

If you select "View Month" then you are going to see the "Month view" of the calendar.

If you want to see the "Agenda View", then you have to select "View Agenda" not "View Month".

If you select "Agenda" as the initial view, then when you open the Calendar application, the Agenda View will be displayed first.
    06-03-10 08:53 PM
    I'm on "view month," so when I open my calendar, the "view month" is displayed. So from there, is there a way to look at the dates with agendas on them?
    06-04-10 01:14 AM
    Menu > View Agenda

Again, if you want to have the AGENDA VIEW displayed when you first open the CALENDAR, you need to follow the steps I posted in my first post.
    06-04-10 05:57 AM
    Or if you want a shortcut, just press "a" for agenda, "m" to go back to month view, or "w" for week view. Also, "n" takes you to the next month/week/day/item in the agenda and "p" is previous.

Keyboard shortcuts can save you a few clicks.
    06-04-10 09:35 AM
    I noticed what I wanted. From my "calendar view," there are black marks on the upper left hand corner on the dates that I have an agenda. Is there any way to replace the black mark and get a more noticeable one?
    06-04-10 08:13 PM
    No. Not on the native application. You might want to look at the third party applications and see if there is the functionality you are looking for.
    06-06-10 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD