I'm pretty pissed off by the necessity to load "Media Manager" (Roxio) to unload photos and video from the device. It's stupid... at the moment I've got a scenario where the video that I recorded has a "3gp.Lock" extension and I can't open it. Are the writers of this software (Blackberry) ex-Microsoft employees by any chance? If so - I think I'll switch back to HTC... maybe Android is ready for a test drive. Anyone got any clue how to unlock a video that I just shot and really want.
    Thanks.
    BB - you're ****-holes... you've got email down. But get a clue - 384 MByte updates - this is the path to MS POS.
    11-17-09 10:47 PM
    you don't have an external memory card? all you would have to do is take out the memory card and insert it into your computer and remove the files by dragging them out of the folder and onto the desktop/new file
    11-18-09 02:22 AM
    And to open that file...just rename it and take off the ".lock" extension so that it ends with ".3gp"

Dm
    11-18-09 07:32 AM
    You can also just enable mass storage mode on your phone and not have to take the media card out.
    11-18-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD