I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post new videos guys, but I've been swamped with work. Tomorrow I'm having some free time, so please, let me know what you guys want to see about the new BB 9630.

I'm posting a general video about it showing you most of the apps, menus, etc... But, if there is anything specifically that you want to see please let me know.

05-21-09 12:48 AM
    just menus and OS and the overall look of the device sounds good to me
    05-21-09 01:01 AM
    just menus and OS and the overall look of the device sounds good to me
    You got it
    05-21-09 01:02 AM
    Let's see it man!!! jk take your time no pressure lol.
    05-21-09 01:09 AM
    yupz that sounds good to me take your time

and once i get this device you will probably see mad wallpapers for it from me..

pretty much designed to fit the device
    05-21-09 01:50 AM
    how about seeing how fast it responds to switching in/out between apps when multi-tasking?
    05-21-09 07:36 AM
    You ever find a new OS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 07:37 AM
    You ever find a new OS?
    +1

If you were able to upgrade the OS, we'd love to see the camera in action (along with posting some sample pics), maybe the browser in action again if it seems like any improvement, and maybe a basic hardware tour, no pun intended.

Also, I'd be interested to know how the battery life is, especially in comparison to any other BlackBerries you may have experience with.
    05-21-09 07:55 AM
    do you have a storm.. that you can compare it to for size? or a bold maybe?
    05-21-09 09:36 AM
    Can you post of video of it working on wi-fi?
    05-21-09 10:14 AM
    Try dropping it onto concrete, I wanna see if it is durable

But really, how about more browsing? I'd really like to see how it renders other non-mobile sites.l
    05-21-09 10:38 AM
    Just the shielded camera as mentioned in the other thread
    05-21-09 01:56 PM
    What about just an overall review of the phone? Just go through some basic apps, show the camera, show application switching and multitasking, browser (YouTube would be nice so we can see how videos load), maybe some texting previews, etc.
    05-21-09 02:15 PM
    Blackberry messenger! I heard it got some updating too. I'd like to see that
    05-21-09 03:46 PM
    Any update in that video?
    05-21-09 08:33 PM
    I think his usb cable is screwed up and he wasn't able to get a new one right away for upgrading his OS.. so it may be a bit before we see another video of it.
    05-21-09 08:35 PM
    Looking forward to the video! Any estimate as to what time you will put it up?
    05-21-09 08:38 PM
    Any update in that video?
    So Sorry guys, I've been having problems installing the new OS, and my browser now disappeared, but it JUST came back.

I have a meeting again in 15 minutes. As soon as I get out of the meeting, I'll run home get the new OS working, and make the video...

So sorry guys, I didn't realize I was going to have such a ****ty day here.

I'm on it, don't worry.
    05-21-09 08:47 PM
    So Sorry guys, I've been having problems installing the new OS, and my browser now disappeared, but it JUST came back.

I have a meeting again in 15 minutes. As soon as I get out of the meeting, I'll run home get the new OS working, and make the video...

I'm on it, don't worry.

dood no worries you dont "owe" us anything take your time clean your day up and do what you need to do. yes we are excited for it but don't think we have a right to be mad at you or anything
    05-21-09 08:48 PM

I'm on it, don't worry.
    Hey hey hey, take your time. Sorry if we are pressuring you! Drive safely home
    05-21-09 08:51 PM

I'm on it, don't worry.
    hey -- we all love you for everything you've done.. thanks for your commitment to getting us all the info and pre-release stuff that you have so far. don't sound so apologetic! you're like a hero in /f141 right now!

edit** should have just quoted stang and noaim rather than repeating the same thing -- but regardless; just more evidence that we all agree!
    05-21-09 09:19 PM

I'm on it, don't worry.

take your time bro. You dont owe us any apology. As someone else said, I'd like to see the camera in action.
    05-21-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD