I just upgraded from my 8330 to the tour. When I go to any website the print is so small it's impossible to read. I can magnifiy it but it's still really small. I also downloaded the MaraTick free app and have the same problem with that. There must be a way to fix it but I don't have a clue. Anyone else out there that may have had the same problem and figured it out?

If anyone could give me some information on how to fix this I would really appreciate it.
    11-19-09 07:42 PM
    You can adjust your font in BROWSER > MENU > OPTIONS > GENERAL PROPERTIES. You might also want to try column view.
    11-19-09 07:47 PM
    while browsing, hit the "z" key and see the difference between colum view and page view.... Like RegE said...set it to colum view by default.
    11-19-09 07:54 PM
    You can adjust your font in BROWSER > MENU > OPTIONS > GENERAL PROPERTIES. You might also want to try column view.
    It worked. I had already changed the font size but when I changed to column view that did it. Thank you!!
    11-19-09 08:27 PM
    Here's the thread I always send people to when I see a post like this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/br...wser+page+tiny

Read through, lots of great tips. And leave a post so it stays "current" in the Forum...
    11-19-09 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD