In my SMS/MMS folder I have messages that have a check mark and a check mark with a "D" slightly above the check. Could someone explain the difference? Does the one with a "D" indicate that the message was actually delivered?
    07-15-09 09:23 AM
    Thats correct. The check means sent and the D means there phone got it. Its only works with other verizon numbers though
    07-15-09 09:27 AM
    Yes. This is sometimes available if the person you are texting has the same service as you but the ones the don't show the delivered sign are more than likely people with a carrier different from yours so the phone isn't able to make sure the message was delivered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 09:29 AM
    Thats correct. The check means sent and the D means there phone got it. Its only works with other verizon numbers though

and on BlackBerry Messenger when you see the R it means read by the other user
    07-15-09 09:32 AM
    When I read the thread title I was afraid I was going to find you saying "when I press the icon it doesn't do anything, but the screen ripples. Should I take it back?"
    07-15-09 09:35 AM
    In my SMS/MMS folder I have messages that have a check mark and a check mark with a "D" slightly above the check. Could someone explain the difference? Does the one with a "D" indicate that the message was actually delivered?

Yes the D means it was delivered. you'll usually only get those on in network SMS's
    07-15-09 09:35 AM
    Thanks everyone!
    07-15-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD