Verizon Tour I didnt know it was coming with a 2 Gig micro sd card. too bad we dont get the 8 gig that came with the storm. Anyways I figured everyone would get a kick out of this
    One question, how dose the visual voice mail work that the spec sheet has one it??? is it through VZW or a third party like youmail?
    Last edited by chaseh140; 06-30-09 at 03:12 PM.
    06-30-09 03:09 PM
    thats cool. i get more and more excited every day that goes by lol hopefully ill be able to be at the vzw store early enough to get one on release day
    06-30-09 03:13 PM
    i'm buyin the 32gb card asap....
    06-30-09 03:18 PM
    [URL="https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.anrdoezrs.net%2Flinks%2F1 00048251%2Ftype%2Fdlg%2Fsid%2FUUcbUvbUpU2926169%2F https%3A%2F%2Fwww.verizon.com%2Fsmartphones%2F&tok en=hSC1_Vki"]
    One question, how dose the visual voice mail work that the spec sheet has one it??? is it through VZW or a third party like youmail?
    Yes the visual voicemail is through Verizon, and It works a lot like the youmail app does, but with VVM you get to pay like 2 bucks a month or something like that. So the youmail app is the way to go.
    06-30-09 05:23 PM
    . . . So the youmail app is the way to go.
    Not if you text enough to make the text notifications that YM sends to make you risk going above your text message allotment.
    06-30-09 05:25 PM
    Not if you text enough to make the text notifications that YM sends to make you risk going above your text message allotment.
    This is true, but you can set it up to just get your alerts by email. This is what I have done just because of the reason you explained.

I actually like it because I can view and listen to them on my computer, I don't think you can do that with VVM.
    06-30-09 05:46 PM
    i'm buyin the 32gb card asap....
    Are cards that size out now? If so for how much? I have 16gb card now. I'll probably stick with that for now.
    06-30-09 07:05 PM
    I just read the specs on the Verizon site and it says "Standalone and Assisted GPS". Anyone know what that means? Will third party GPS apps work?
    06-30-09 07:20 PM
    Verizon Tour I didnt know it was coming with a 2 Gig micro sd card. too bad we dont get the 8 gig that came with the storm. Anyways I figured everyone would get a kick out of this
    You really cant complain about only getting a 2 gig SD card because most of the phones don't get cards. Its carriers discretion to include it or not. Be happy for there even being one in there. The only reason the Storm had the 8 gig was because it was trying to compete with the Iphone and that had the space on the Storm.
    06-30-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD