I have Verizon Blackberry Tour. I upgraded to the 1.53Bell version) version deleting vender file. I performed Wireless Upgrade to the latest Verizon Version from 11/19 today. It actually takes longer to boot up and seems like there is hesitation typing and going into programs.
    It gives me the option to go back to 1.53 version, but I would figure I might be better off going to Verizons earlier version(.40) and the upgrading again.

I do not know what to do. Should I do this? I performed upgrade wireless, maybe I should do it through desktop?

Advice much appreciated, thank!!!!
    11-22-09 11:08 AM
    Only my opinion but I'd suggest using the Desktop to try reinstalling. Could it be the theme you have installed? You might try using the original Verizon theme and see if that speeds things up.

I'm still using the orig Verizon OS. I'm waiting for everyone, like you and others, to report their experiences.

Oh, one thing that has caused me problems in the past - try erasing your bbthumb.dat files on the SD card. They are index files for the various media and sometimes they are OS dependent and can cause things to bog down. They will be rebuilt if you erase them.
    11-22-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD