I'm curious if there are any employees that work at Verizon that can check stock at random stores via their system with a store # location or what not. Like a lot of companies you can check inventory via their systems to see if other stores have inventory if they have the store location #.

Just curious because I'm out of town the week the phone is release and want to see if it's a waste my of my time to try to pick one up by the hotel near me or not.
    07-04-09 05:21 PM
    should be able to as long as it is in the same region.... may need a manager to look it up.... chances are they wont be able to say who has how many until the day it launches though
    07-04-09 05:23 PM
    Yes we do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 05:26 PM
    Well, if anyone has stock information to the Mentor store (7685 mentor ave Mentor, OH 44060) I'd love you forever. haha
    07-04-09 05:34 PM
    Well, if anyone has stock information to the Mentor store (7685 mentor ave Mentor, OH 44060) I'd love you forever. haha
    lol. I'd like to know how much stock they have also. I think the storm was 20 re-order, and 20 just first come first serve.
    07-04-09 05:36 PM
    If I told you the answer to your question, you wouldn't like it.
    07-04-09 05:38 PM
    If I told you the answer to your question, you wouldn't like it.
    Well what is itttt?
    07-04-09 05:47 PM
    In central call centers around the country, we can see "In Stock" "Low Stock" Low/No Stock" or "N/A".

As far as exactally what stores have what, customer care can't see that information. But the Verizon direct locations can see what others stores have in stock.
    07-04-09 07:03 PM
    The amount that will be recieved by each store is determined by the warehouse in Fort Worth, Tx. The store will only get as many as they send, and then they can order more as needed.
    07-04-09 07:16 PM
    In central call centers around the country, we can see "In Stock" "Low Stock" Low/No Stock" or "N/A".

As far as exactally what stores have what, customer care can't see that information. But the Verizon direct locations can see what others stores have in stock.
    You can definitely check store inventory from customer care programs.
    07-04-09 07:41 PM
    +1 to what WB said.

You can definitely check store inventory from CC.
    07-04-09 07:43 PM
    Just an OT tip for some people:

I wouldn't post the address of where you're going to be on what day and at what time, on a public message board. It would probably be best to just call the store or CS and ask about a certain store.

Sorry, I'm extra careful and some people might not be thinking about safety and are just focused on the tour.

07-04-09 07:50 PM
    Man! I love this site! So much info. You guys answer questions better than reps... I'm not in the phone industry, but I like to stay informed. & there's no better place than here!!! ;-)
    07-04-09 07:58 PM
    i have the ability to see the inventory of all 120 so cal locations.
    07-04-09 08:48 PM
    How about the Deptford, NJ store?
    07-04-09 09:50 PM
    Just an OT tip for some people:

I wouldn't post the address of where you're going to be on what day and at what time, on a public message board. It would probably be best to just call the store or CS and ask about a certain store.

Sorry, I'm extra careful and some people might not be thinking about safety and are just focused on the tour.

I'll try not to push any buttons until the release
    07-05-09 12:30 PM
    I went to my local VZW store today to see about the expected stock level of the Tour. The Rep I spoke with (also a BB addict) said to check back on Friday because that is when they get their delivery of the Tours, along with all their other stock.

Any VZW employees out there care to shed some light on availability at most stores on July 12th? Are we talking 5, 10, 50???
    07-05-09 09:13 PM
    Yeah, would anyone be able to tell me if the VZW store in a certain very huge mall (10th largest in the US) located in Southern New York might have a good amount in stock?

I can't pre-order so I'll be there next sunday when they open, and I'm pretty sure I might tear up and start talking like Rain man if for some reason they don't have them.
    07-05-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD