If I move to europe, would it make more sense to get a local phone, unlock the tour and get a local sim card, or to go with one of verizon's international plans?
    01-20-10 08:59 PM
    If you moved to the US would it make more sense to buy a plan from a local provider or use your European service which would be unreliable and charging you roaming charges?
    01-20-10 09:17 PM
    That is quite possibly the best first post I have ever read in my life. way to start things off right Chris
    01-20-10 09:41 PM
    Just get a provider in europe to set you up with a 9700. As I understand it the pricing of devices and plans are much more reasonable there anyway. Call Verizon and let them know what's going on. I would think they would cut you a deal if you went with Vodaphone across the pond but I doubt it would work like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 01:26 AM
    If I move to europe, would it make more sense to get a local phone, unlock the tour and get a local sim card, or to go with one of verizon's international plans?
    Unlocking it and using a local SIM would be the cheaper route because if you get a international plan with Verizon you usually still pay a per usage charge on top of the monthly rates.
    02-08-10 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD