I'm curious. Does Verizon cripple the MMS functionality on its BlackBerry devices?
    07-14-09 11:12 PM
    No................
    07-14-09 11:13 PM
    I'm curious. Does Verizon cripple the MMS functionality on its BlackBerry devices?
    AT&T is over that way. ->

But honestly, I have never had an MMS issue ever in the past 10 years I have had Verizon.
    07-14-09 11:15 PM
    unless you count the beta storm OS's not sending pictures in MMS then no...
    07-14-09 11:16 PM
    AT&T is over that way. ->

But honestly, I have never had an MMS issue ever in the past 10 years I have had Verizon.
    Reason I asked is because Telus blocks MMS functionality in all smartphones, but allows it on the low-end LG crap phones and the like. It's unreal. And I just ordered the Tour thinking it'd be fully functional...

My 8900 on Rogers does send/receive all types of messages, including MMS.
    07-14-09 11:17 PM
    Reason I asked is because Telus blocks MMS functionality in all smartphones, but allows it on the low-end LG crap phones and the like. It's unreal. And I just ordered the Tour thinking it'd be fully functional...

could u add mms servicebooks from another carrier maybe?
    07-15-09 12:31 AM

if its blocked at the network level the os/phone version may not matter
    07-15-09 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD