I do not see this listed anywhere so if you see it, please do not flogg me.

With the storm there is the vcast with rhapsody so you can buy and download music to the handset. Is this the case with the tour as well? Does anybody know the new icons that downloaded to the storm such as songid will be on here as well?
    06-26-09 07:43 PM
    Most likely yes, but we don't know for sure, but I can't think of why not. Verizon LOVES to have apps that can sell you stuff.

Also I'd like to remind you of the Rules regarding ....

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    06-27-09 03:20 PM
    Most likely yes, but we don't know for sure, but I can't think of why not. Verizon LOVES to have apps that can sell you stuff.

Also I'd like to remind you of the Rules regarding ....

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator�s reserve the right to delete useless �bumps� at their discretion.
    I didn;t know, ive submitted threads before with no answer so I was only going to bump to get an answer. But thanks for telling me, I appreciate it.
    06-27-09 03:42 PM
    Just noticed this while doing a comparison on Verzon's website. It appears as though the Tour will have Vcast with music and video.

07-02-09 12:09 PM
    I most likely will be removing this to free some memory . I have 1000's of MP3s that I imported from my CD collection so I have no need to pay that extra fee a month . Plus I'm sure it uses a lot of space on the Tour that could speed things up if removed.
    07-02-09 12:26 PM
    AWESOME! Sorry to sound dumb( i do have my flame suit on) I can just pay the $14.99 a month via my monthly bill instead of Rhapsody billing my cc each month and get unlimited downloads just load em via my laptop??
    07-02-09 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD