Vaja has added two more cases to their lineup for the Tour. They now have a total of three:

Balance - Starts at $70
    Balance Top - Starts at $85
    Leather Pocket - Starts at $70

Their products are absolutely stunning in build quality and material used. They're worth every penny!!

Pictures attached below... lots of other colors available... picked green because it's my favorite color.
    Last edited by vertig0gitrev; 08-09-09 at 11:24 AM.
    08-09-09 11:21 AM
    Man, I thought my defender was expensive, these are up there. Look like nice cases though.
    08-09-09 12:08 PM
    I didn't like my storm Vaja case.

The quality was good, just couldn't get used to it. Its still sitting in the box it came in.
    08-09-09 12:51 PM
    They r nice colors but add too much bulk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 03:55 PM
    70 bucks and up for a case? what gives?
    08-09-09 04:02 PM
    Way to pricey
    08-09-09 04:09 PM
    Did you read the website?

Its hand crafted with hand picked leather to your specifactions. It also takes 4-8 weeks to get it once you order.
    08-09-09 04:09 PM
    Yes... they are quite expensive. They are also not injection formed plastic/silicone. They are handmade/hand stitched and, as pointed out earlier, take approximately a month to complete. They don't have any just hanging out waiting to be sold. They are all made only upon request.

No knock on any other case out there, but you would be hard pressed to find another case made as well and made out of such high quality components.

You basically get a case that fits as well as a silicone, but made of leather.
    08-09-09 04:17 PM
    Yes... they are quite expensive. They are also not injection formed plastic/silicone. They are handmade/hand stitched and, as pointed out earlier, take approximately a month to complete. They don't have any just hanging out waiting to be sold. They are all made only upon request.

No knock on any other case out there, but you would be hard pressed to find another case made as well and made out of such high quality components.

You basically get a case that fits as well as a silicone, but made of leather.
    Word.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    08-09-09 04:28 PM
    I have a black balance case being made right now.
    08-09-09 04:32 PM
    Vaja should also be coming out with their i-Volution line of cases for the tour in the not to distant future (check out the iPhone or Storm for a good example of that line).

PS - I have not been able to confirm if the Balance Top has a cut out or the camera or not... just a word of warning.
    08-09-09 05:13 PM
    The Vaja cases are absolutely gorgeous (colors, quality, leather) but they don't have a case mold design that I'd appreciate. Not to mention the price is pretty high for my tastes.

I'll be looking for something cheaper, albeit not as sexy.
    08-09-09 05:22 PM
    Did you read the website?

Its hand crafted with hand picked leather to your specifactions. It also takes 4-8 weeks to get it once you order.
    At that price they should have free next day delivery

08-09-09 05:24 PM
    Vaja should also be coming out with their i-Volution line of cases for the tour in the not to distant future (check out the iPhone or Storm for a good example of that line).

PS - I have not been able to confirm if the Balance Top has a cut out or the camera or not... just a word of warning.
    I don't believe it does... the picture or product description say anything about a camera cut out.
    08-09-09 05:29 PM
    Man I'd love one of their Macbook Pro cases. $400 though.
    08-09-09 05:36 PM
    Same here

Someday, someday...
    08-09-09 05:36 PM
    At that price they should have free next day delivery

I think they do two day....

It only took two days for mine to get here (Inidana) from Brazil.
    08-09-09 05:37 PM
    There are coupons that take 20% off the price.

Still not cheap but they really are quality products.
    08-09-09 05:38 PM
    I just ordered the classic leather pocket.
    08-10-09 09:38 AM
    Vaja has added two more cases to their lineup for the Tour. They now have a total of three:

Balance - Starts at $70
    Balance Top - Starts at $85
    Leather Pocket - Starts at $70

Their products are absolutely stunning in build quality and material used. They're worth every penny!!

Pictures attached below... lots of other colors available... picked green because it's my favorite color.
    Would you like to have an endless supply of really cool cases? I went to our local county fair yesterday, and walking down past all the little stands with Mexican jewelry, leather belts etc. was a whole wall of cell phone cases. They gave me a whole rack of cases for BlackBerry 9630 (Tour) I could have had leopard print, zebra print, flowers, colors, stripes, flags etc. I have a nice lavendar case with white flowers. Two pieces, hard plastic, total protection for the phone---- just what I was looking for --- for $12.00 !!!
    08-10-09 09:46 AM
    Cool story.
    08-10-09 10:18 AM
    Really nice...and really expecnsive!

Maybe one day...maybe.
    08-10-09 11:51 AM
    Would you like to have an endless supply of really cool cases? I went to our local county fair yesterday, and walking down past all the little stands with Mexican jewelry, leather belts etc. was a whole wall of cell phone cases. They gave me a whole rack of cases for BlackBerry 9630 (Tour) I could have had leopard print, zebra print, flowers, colors, stripes, flags etc. I have a nice lavendar case with white flowers. Two pieces, hard plastic, total protection for the phone---- just what I was looking for --- for $12.00 !!!
    Nice find! Although, if I were going to get a hard plastic case I think I'd be waiting for the INNOCASE360... "total protection" for me includes some way to protect the screen and keyboard.

As it stands, I'll be ordering something from the i-Volution line form Vaja once it gets released... Until then it'll be the case that came with the Tour.
    08-10-09 12:01 PM
    These look like good, high quality, cases. I will report back when I receive mine, next month.
    08-10-09 12:23 PM
    Vaja just released the I-Volution Case lineup (picture below) for the Tour today. That completes their product line up.

Time to go order mine!
    08-14-09 04:27 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD