I always wait for officially releases, my phone is working fine on 4.7 so no rush

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 07:39 PM
    I don't experience any of these issues with my tour. Running 1.57. Guess I'm just lucky

01-04-10 07:59 PM
    The reason I upgraded to the latest 5.0 hybrid was because 4.7 was lagging on every function... take a picture, the camera takes forever to load... make a call, lag... start an app, lag. Now, no lag... it's fast. Also, the reboot time is like a minute where it used to be something like five minutes before.
    01-04-10 08:05 PM
    The reason I upgraded to the latest 5.0 hybrid was because 4.7 was lagging on every function... take a picture, the camera takes forever to load... make a call, lag... start an app, lag. Now, no lag... it's fast. Also, the reboot time is like a minute where it used to be something like five minutes before.
    Yep, standard function for 4.7.1....
    01-04-10 08:06 PM
    I always wait for officially releases, my phone is working fine on 4.7 so no rush

Stealth - Take the plunge. It is worth it and it took me no time at all to download the new OS 5.0.0.419 and install it. I experienced zero problems. The camera works better and the messaging functionality is smoother. Just make a back up of your current OS and you will be fine. The service providers suck when it comes to releasing anything worth a sh*t.
    01-05-10 02:40 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD