I just got the Tour last night and cannot load the User Tools on my computer. It may be a computer problem actually... When I insert the cd the start.exe window comes up but never completely finishes loading and just shows a blank screen. Any ideas??
    07-15-09 04:45 AM
    Ok so I just tried it on my laptop too.. Same problem, its got to be something wrong with the CD right??
    07-15-09 05:00 AM
    You can download DM 5.0 from here...Desktop Software
    07-15-09 05:47 AM
    I've had the same problem. A quick net search yielded a few suggestions but nothing ive been able to resolve. You can also try and manually load by going to: files\exec\bbinstaller - click on the setup.exe file. This should resolve most issues (at least according to others). For me, it began loading and then stalled during the Windows Installer. It gave me an error reading 'Windows installer is not properly installed or I am running Windows in Safe Mode' neither of which appears to be true. Any other suggestions out there?
    07-15-09 03:36 PM
    Hey thanks guys I tried both and they both worked famously. I wonder why the CD doesnt work properly? In any event problem solved I appreciate it..
    07-15-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD