I'm really looking for a solid messaging phone that I can get emails from and do a little bit of web surfing to check scores and such. I can use my upgrade right now and don't really want to always be waiting for the next device because something great is always around the corner but I'm also not positive if this is the device for my needs. I'd like to be able to use a regular web browser like on a storm or iphone and I'm not sure how the Tour's browser stacks up to this one. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys/gals.
    07-15-09 11:51 AM
    I used my NE2 to get a Tour, my first BB. I use it for messaging and occasional browsing. Works great, no issues, except that it was a bit of a learning curve for me since it was my first BB.
    07-15-09 12:05 PM
    Use your NE2. I used mine that I've had since last September as well and this phone is damn near perfect. If you are just doing basic web surfing for scores and nothing too intensive I think you'll be fine.
    07-15-09 12:22 PM
    I agree. Plus, you can just install Viigo, which can grab most of what you're asking for automatically for you, including the news. Also ESPN has a program that you can put on.
    07-15-09 12:24 PM
    what is ne2?
    07-15-09 12:26 PM
    what is ne2?
    THe new every 2 credit from Verizon. When your 2 yr contract is up they give you a credit you can apply towards a new phone in addition to the promotional prices.
    07-15-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD