I have lost my USB connector from my blackberry to pc. How can I update to the new operating system without the usb?
    09-29-09 12:10 AM
    I think you can connect to your PC via Bluetooth. If you don't have bluetooth your screwed. But most of the bbs use a standard mini usb cord. you can get them at any Bestbuy or Radioshack.
    09-29-09 12:52 AM
    best buy and radioshack will over charge. Unless you need it yesterday, get it online from ebay, amazon or even the crackberry shops. I wouldnt trust bluetooth to do an OS upgrade, but thats just me.
    09-30-09 05:05 AM
    Don't think you can upgrade without a cable or the Wireless Update option on the BB. Bluetooth won't cut it, I think.
    09-30-09 08:08 AM
    best buy and radioshack will over charge. Unless you need it yesterday, get it online from ebay, amazon or even the crackberry shops. I wouldnt trust bluetooth to do an OS upgrade, but thats just me.
    +1. You can get a car charger, wall charger and data cable for $8 on ebay with free shipping.

Ebay Auction
    09-30-09 08:23 AM
    I use bluetooth to sync with "the missing sync" but i do not believe DM or uploader supports bluetooth. Unless the OS upgrade is official which in turn means you would be able to download it via OTA from Verizon, i believe there's no other way but to get a new usb cable.
    09-30-09 08:24 AM
    +1. You can get a car charger, wall charger and data cable for $8 on ebay with free shipping.

Ebay Auction
    I would defintely get one on Ebay. I just picked up an extra one for $4.00! And shipped for free.
    09-30-09 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD