what are the big differences from the verizon curve to the tour. i talked my way into a tour for $125 but not sure if i should get it or not. i have put alot of time into my curve and have many accessories for it (charging cradle, cases, batteries, etc) that probably won't fit for the TOUR.

is the tour that much of an improvement over the curve? if so what are some key features that make it sooooo much better?

thanks for the input
    07-13-09 12:31 PM
    1) Faster Processor
    2) Larger, clearer screen
    3) Way more app memory
    4) Better camera
    5) More advanced OS with many great shortcuts/features
    6) Better keyboard
    7) Faster browsing with EVDO REV A
    8) Better call quality

I'm sure there are more, but these did it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 12:36 PM
    You can also use the GPS for third party apps.
    07-13-09 12:48 PM
    Dont they both run on OS 4.7?
    07-13-09 12:49 PM
    I feel like the tour is built a little better than the curve. (ignoring the slight loose battery door issues)
    07-13-09 12:50 PM
    Dont they both run on OS 4.7?
    Curve runs 4.5.
    07-13-09 12:51 PM
    what are the big differences from the verizon curve to the tour. i talked my way into a tour for $125 but not sure if i should get it or not. i have put alot of time into my curve and have many accessories for it (charging cradle, cases, batteries, etc) that probably won't fit for the TOUR.

is the tour that much of an improvement over the curve? if so what are some key features that make it sooooo much better?

thanks for the input

I was pretty much in the same boat as u, up until this morning. The Tour is indeed a step up from the Curve depending on what u plan on using it for. If you use the phone primarily for its messaging capabilities (emailing, texting, instant messaging, etc..), then there really isnt any reason for the upgrade. If u want a faster processor, better browser, better camera, more memory, then its worth it. If they're offering it to u for $125, then i'd say jump on it. Try it out first though. I did so this morning, and found the keyboard to be quite cramped compared to the curve. That's my only gripe with the phone.
    07-13-09 12:57 PM
    Man I can't wait to upgrade from my 8330 to the tour. Want better os and faster processor and gps! And bigger screen and better camera! Possibilities r endless!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD