I have a Tour & did an OS upgrade through Wireless Update. I had 3 folders in Contacts(top of each contact had three different sync references). Looks like there is 2 of the folders and missing one. How can I set up Blackberry Desktop to sync with one of the missing folders and just get the contacts that that folder or "sync" description?
    I guess I need to know where and how to find the one folder as well.
    I do not know if folder is right term. On my contacts the top says "Synchronize Using: Unknown" or Synchronize Using: Desktop". I know there was a third and can not remember the heading.
    I just need those contacts in that sync.
    Hopefully I am communicating this correctly.
    06-20-10 07:41 AM
    I think that you would have to re sync all of your contacts, I don't think you can sync just one folder from within them.

Were they backed up via an email or anything of that nature?
    06-20-10 07:42 AM
    I did my upgrade via DM (PC), and am missing my memos and tasks. Can I just re-synch those files? (I did a full backup via DM before upgrading)
    06-20-10 03:01 PM
    I actually was able to get missing contacts added, thanks.
    06-21-10 06:42 AM
    I did my upgrade via DM (PC), and am missing my memos and tasks. Can I just re-synch those files? (I did a full backup via DM before upgrading)
    First make sure memopad and task manager were actually installed. Next in DM go to backup/restore, select "advanced" and tell it which backup file you want it to pick from. The advanced option will let you pick and choose which databases to specifically do something with (either backup or restore them)...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 08:11 AM
    perfect -- thanks!
    06-22-10 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD