Hi Guys, thanks for your responses on my previous posts. I understand that bb doesn't support Flash, but it seems like many websites are bb friendy and have streaming video available. However, they keep referring to a bb web-friendly media player. I am running the. latest official OS (4.7.1.4) and my carrier is Verizon. No matter how much I tinker with the browser options, I cannot watch video on the web. I have contacted verizon and they have assured me that it is a issue that will be fixed, but surprise surprise; no official dates are mentioned. This is my first blackberry and I love my Tour except for this minor detail. Can someone help me out in regards to upgrading my OS or whatever else I need to do. [email protected]
    Last edited by jmontum; 10-20-09 at 05:11 PM.
    10-20-09 05:05 PM
    Hey,

I'm running the same OS as you and found that I couldn't stream some videos off the web using the blackberry browser as well.

You could however try using downloading another browser (such as Bolt 1.5). I was able to stream videos from dailymotion and a few other sites using Bolt.
    10-20-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD