I updated to the 6.1 from the 5.1 or w/e it was cuz i got a msg to update... but when I did that and I rebooted I can't find the navigator anywhere on my phone.
    06-13-10 01:46 PM
    Have you checked in the Downloads or Applications folder?

If so, also go to options then applications and see if it populates in the list as an installed item on your device.
    06-13-10 01:51 PM
    Have you checked in the Downloads or Applications folder?

If so, also go to options then applications and see if it populates in the list as an installed item on your device.
    yea I checked all the folders, its nowhere on the phone.

Yea I just checked and it's a part of the applications list
    Last edited by beantown85; 06-13-10 at 02:23 PM.
    06-13-10 02:19 PM
    Try doing a "show all" to see if it's hidden. As crazy as it sounds, when I add my yahoo email addy to my Tour, the icon is hidden by default.
    06-13-10 02:21 PM
    nah man I've done all that basic stuff it's not in any of the folders and when I hit show all it's not in any of the folders
    06-13-10 02:28 PM
    Does it appear in the applications list?
    06-13-10 02:30 PM
    Does it appear in the applications list?
    yea, it appears in the applications list
    06-13-10 05:25 PM
    Then it's there somewhere.

Are you sure that you looked in ALL the folders including Documents to Go, Instant Messaging, Email folders, the Application Center, etc. with "Show All" enabled?
    06-13-10 05:56 PM
    I upgraded to 6.1 and found it but it wont run. now I need to find 5.0
    06-13-10 06:27 PM
    wow people just trust me... it's not in there anywhere. I checked every single folder, hit show all and checked every possible spot. It's just a weird thing. I guess I'll just have to delete and reinstall cuz I don't know what else to do.
    06-13-10 06:45 PM
    wow people just trust me... it's not in there anywhere. I checked every single folder, hit show all and checked every possible spot. It's just a weird thing. I guess I'll just have to delete and reinstall cuz I don't know what else to do.
    We understand you have done it, but normal help process would lead us to start at the basics. Since it appears in the application list, it should by nature be on the device. Since you are unable to find it, I would suggest uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling and see if it will pop up then.
    06-13-10 07:01 PM
    Same thing happened to me this weekend when I upgraded App world. Its gone, can't find it. I uninstalled, re booted till my battery died. Nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD